[Advisors] WSIS+10 comments from CIRA workshop

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Oct 28 03:13:56 PDT 2015

Hello all.  The comments from a CIRA organized workshop I attended last
month in response to the WSIS+10 Zero-draft paper have now been posted.
Did my best to get your thoughts and comments in.  I think it was a
major coup to get such recognition for the access rainbow that Leslie
Regan Shade and Andrew Clement first presented back in the early days
(1995?) :-)

http://workspace.unpan.org/sites/Internet/Documents/UNPAN95429.pdf

Thanks so much for you help on this.  It really would have looked a lot
different without your input.