[Advisors] Now what?

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:38:56 PDT 2015

Good point Peter, but things like hacker/makerspaces have grown up to fill part of the old CAP niche (cf. the various fairly recent developments for which Communautique is responsible) and there is still the need in urban areas (and perhaps even greater need) for filling the various access, training, support gaps for the variety of at risk populations (as you know better than anyone)--urban poor and homeless, youth, new immigrants, the elderly etc. (All of this was very well documented at the recent Digital Divide conference I mentioned earlier...