[Advisors] Memorial March

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:07:12 PDT 2015

From: Sybil Grace [mailto:sybilgrace85 at gmail.com]
Sent: September 1, 2015 7:29 AM
To: Michael Gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com>
Subject: Memorial March

Michael,  following is the info we are sending out to our contacts.  They
are working on the website and I am told that twitter and facebook will
automatically connect to the website when it is mounted.  I'll send it on to
you when I have it.  Sybil

The package is introduced as follows:

We invite you to join the Memorial March for Victims of Harperism 19 Sept 11
am <x-apple-data-detectors://2> , Starting from the Supreme Court, 301
Wellington, we'll walk in silent mourning to Parliament Hill. Wear black.
Mourn en masse. No speeches, just street theatre!

We need you to be part of this historic event.

This march and die-in is a unique and historic chance to join our voices
together, expressing our grief and anger over the entire scope of what has
been lost under the current government. And to do it en masse in a powerful
and dramatic way.

Please forward this information to your larger network of friends and
colleagues, and ask them to do the same. We need to make a statement as
large as our outrage over what we have lost.

We have been assured the event will get good media coverage., If you are
unable to get to Ottawa, you could post your own messages or Images and link
to our Facebook  page, "Memorial March for the Victims of Harperism"

What will happen on Saturday, September 19

1. Gather at Supreme Court lawn at 11:00 a.m., dressed preferably in black,
with signs and symbols of the victims, within the footprint of the proposed
Memorial to the Victims of Communism.

2. Brief spoken acknowledgement of the horrors of totalitarian communism,
along with the horrors of ALL types of political, economic and military
brutality.

3. Silent memorial march to Parliament Hill, led by a piper and a drum.

4. Reading of the roll call of the victims of Harperism, followed by a
period of wailing.

5. Die-in. At signal, all drop to ground and lie in silence for two minutes
.

6. O Canada played.  Everyone rises and leaves the site in silence.

        Help prevent agents provocateurs-no covered faces please.

----
More information is available at

Our website

VictimsofHarperism.org <http://VictimsofHarperism.org>

 and our Facebook page:  <https://www.facebook.com/VictimsofHarperism>
facebook.com/VictimsofHarperism

 For the twitterverse, some good hashtags are #ottnews, #election2015,
#victimsofharperism