[Advisors] Leap Manifesto and ICTs

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:42:56 PDT 2016

Many of you will be familiar with the Leap Manifesto which caused such
consternation at the recent NDP convention.

It is an interesting document with a number of flaws.  One of the most
obvious flaws from my perspective is that it doesn't seem to have any
recognition of the role of ICTs in modern society and as the underpinning of
whatever initiatives pro or anti-status quo that one might wish to promote.

I've been looking at the document quite closely from an ICT perspective and
written an addendum to it.  I'd be very interested in sharing and discussing
this with anyone with a similar interest.

Let me know off list.

Tks,