[Advisors] National broadband strategy essential : CRTC chair

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Mon Apr 18 17:37:50 PDT 2016

"..... the chairman of Canada’s telecom regulator called on governments as well as the telecom industry itself to contribute to the development of a “coherent national broadband strategy.”

There will never be a coherent strategy as long as that's the expectation about the composition of major players. How can we make a dint in that expectation?

GG