[Advisors] Help: Survey analysis

Bev Collins bev at pcna.ca
Mon Apr 25 10:11:36 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys can help me out.  I've had an ongoing conversation with Industry Canada this morning (former IC).   I cc:ed them on an email I sent to the Prime Minister and Minister Bains.
That email included the survey results and after some back-and-forth in stats (# of results/gender/views)  I sent the spreadsheet data.   Now I have been told that the Manager (not sure who that is), has asked whether I did analysis and/or conclusions  on the survey.    I have not - I just put it out there and sent the data to them.  BUT...I said I was going to send it to the national group and would share your feedback with them - so PLEASE help me by looking at the results - analysis anyone?    Feedback!

My response also included that my brief view of the survey tells me that all sites was positively impacted by having an intern and that a program like CAP was wanted/needed.

I also went on to give a bit of history, the summits we put on including the national CAP summit, that we consulted with IC, I toured BC with Industry Canada and helped with surveys.  I said I believed that the digital divide was not solved but getting wider.  I added that for a small investment it has a big impact.

While writing this email to the advisors group - I have received another email inviting me to meet with Sheila Smail in Vancouver in early May.

Bev