[Advisors] ISED consultation on innovation -- please participate

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Aug 17 05:36:18 PDT 2016

Thanks Monique. I didn't have time to look through the whole site last
night. Glad to hear you were already there.  I will find and support
your comments next time I go in there.

I am sorry I did not know about the Living Lab days in Montreal next
week.  It would have been an opportunity to learn a lot more about this
is concept which holds a lot of promise for community-based innovation.
Unfortunately, we don't have access to any funding to attend these
things. Another opportunity lost (sigh).

Marita