[Advisors] An interesting event James is hosting

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Tue Aug 23 18:23:41 PDT 2016

This past weekend was the Pincher Creek Pro Rodeo, one of the longest-running in the country and the cultural highlight of the year in our region.

We’re leveraging the strong regional currency of rodeo culture to engage the community around a new and decidedly different notion of ‘rodeo’.

We’ve brought STEM Learning Labs down from Calgary to deliver their robotics programming, and the kids are having an absolute gas.

They show up in the morning with their game faces on, and their parents tell us they are coming home with big fat smiles and non-stop stories.

JvL