[Advisors] CRTC basic service consultations

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Feb 5 13:20:50 PST 2016

Hello all. I am working on a quick response to the CRTC basic service
consultations (deadline Feb. 8th) on behalf of TC  If you have
thoughts/ideas around the questions below that the CRTC is asking in
this round, I would love to include them.

What telecommunications services do Canadians consider necessary to
participate in the digital economy?
Which services do Canadians rely on the most to communicate?
Should the prices for telecommunications services in Canada be similar
between urban and non-urban areas?
What upload and download speeds for broadband Internet service would
meet Canadians' needs?

Thanks