[Advisors] Minutes -- TC teleconference - Dec. 18

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Thu Dec 21 01:09:45 PST 2017

A timely and promising idea.

Interest and initiative in community development is growing rapidly, especially leadership development.

TC is a legacy of community leadership, and a potent theme for the proposed event might be the past, present and future of leadership in community networking.

The Tamarack Institute in Waterloo could serve up some excellent candidates to speak to the present and future of community leadership:

http://www.tamarackcommunity.ca

Check out the attached paper, which is a call to action for community innovation.

JvL