[Advisors] TC -- looking for new directors

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Jun 25 13:30:45 PDT 2017

Hello all. A number of you have agreed to stay on the Board. We would
welcome any new Board members and we can accommodate up to 20. Please
let me know if you would be willing to serve on the Board of a truly
unique national alliance of community networks.

TC is a registered not-for-profit organization that serves the Canadian
community by supporting local community networking initiatives and
representing and promoting the Canadian community networking movement at
national and international levels. We have been around since 1993 and
are still 100% volunteer.

I was surprised, at an international meeting this spring, to discover
that no such organization exists in the U.S. So we have something unique
here that is worth preserving.