[Advisors] News item on ICANN/Amazon dispute

Darlene Thompson thompson.darlene at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 05:06:28 PST 2017

This is so typical of the GAC.  Here the Peruvian rep called ICANN a
"pseudo-multi-stakeholder
space that has been invented".  I guess governments can't swallow that the
internet truly IS multi-stakeholder and no government should have sole
control of it.

But this is only my take on this particular article (that I thought
particularly well written).  Thank you for sharing, Marita.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>