[Advisors] Fwd: [First Mile] FMCC Files Submission to House of Commons Study on Rural Broadband

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Oct 15 14:03:11 PDT 2017

Great submission from FMCC. Love their highlighting community engagement
and the fact that communities should be able to produce, own and operate
their networks, ensuring that the network will meet the needs of the
community. That might be a pretty new concept for a lot of people in
that room.

Marita