[Advisors] opportunity for NARALO members

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Oct 16 02:28:24 PDT 2017

Hi folks. Those of you who have joined ICANN's  NARALO (North American
Regional At-Large Organization) might be interested in applying for a
small amount of funding to attend this major Internet related event in
Toronto in May (see below). If you have not joined, I encourage you to
do so. NARALO accepts individual members as well as organizational
members. You are expected to have some interest in what goes on at the
international level and attend one teleconference per month.

https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/naralo

Marita