[Advisors] UNESCO Questionnaire

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Oct 19 08:40:04 PDT 2017

Hello colleagues. I realized that the UNESCO survey in its current
format was not friendly for cooperative responses. So I have copied
below. Please enter your thoughts in any slot appropriate. I will
compile whatever I have received by Tuesday Oct. 24.

The indicators which are to be developed will be used to assess progress
towards an Internet which is consistent with the R-O-A-M(RIghts,
Openness, Accessibility, Multistakeholder) principles at national and
international levels.
**

*1. What are your priorities for issues that should be addressed through
the Internet Universality framework in each of these five categories?*

Rights:

Openness:

Accessibility:

Multistakeholder participation:

Cross-cutting indicators:

*2. Are there are any existing indicators with which you are familiar
that you think it would be useful to include in the ROAM indicators
framework?*

Rights:

Openness:

Accessibility:

Multistakeholder participation:

Cross-cutting indicators:

*
3. What do you think are the most important gaps in data/evidence
required for monitoring Internet Universality and the ROAM principles?
What approaches do you think could help to address these in your
country, region or area of work?*

Rights:

Openness:

Accessibility:

Multistakeholder participaton:

Cross-cutting indicators:

*4. What experience or views do you have of indicators relating to the
Internet which are concerned with gender and with children and young
people?*

Please mention any indicators you consider useful here and provide