[Advisors] Welcome Kathryn Carruthers

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Sep 21 07:30:58 PDT 2017

Please join me in welcoming Kathryn Carruthers to our TC community. Actually, as a long-time network administrator with an employer we
both shared, she has been in the background of TC activities for years. When I needed help with technical issues or sometimes just on
the ground campaign support, Kathryn has been at the top of the list of people I have called upon for help. So I am really happy to have
her formally on our list of advisors.

Kathryn is currently a freelance webmaster/IT consultant for variousnon-profit, public interest groups -- including women's shelters.