[Advisors] FW: New book available for download ­ Stories from the First Mile: Digital technologies in remote and rural Indigenous communities

Brian Beaton brian.beaton at knet.ca
Mon Apr 16 16:55:54 PDT 2018

FYI .. I hope this message finds everyone well.

I wanted to share our latest First Mile publication with everyone .. It is
now available online for download ..

Brian

From:  Susan O'Donnell <susanodo at UNB.CA>
Date:  Mon, 16 Apr 2018 23:42:09 +0000
To:  FirstMile list <FIRSTMILE at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>
Subject:  New book available for download ­ Stories from the First Mile:
Digital technologies in remote and rural Indigenous communities

April 16, 2018 ‹ Across Canada, remote and rural Indigenous communities have
been building and delivering broadband services to people in rural and
remote communities. A new book celebrates the achievements of these
communities associated with the First Nations Innovation (FNI) research
project (2005-2018), and the First Mile Connectivity Consortium
(2013-ongoing).

Link to story and to download the book:
http://firstmile.ca/new-book-stories-from-the-first-mile-digital-technologie
s-in-remote-and-rural-indigenous-communities/

Best wishes everyone,

Susan O¹Donnell
for the FNI and FMCC teams
http://firstmile.ca