[Advisors] read-out and survey and livestream archive link

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Feb 19 16:05:04 PST 2018

Hello advisors. Some of you will have received a survey about the recent
ICANN read-out sponsored by TC. If you did attend, please take a moment
to fill out the survey. If you were not able to attend at the time,
there is the virtual site where you can still take in some of it. Just
click on watch again.

The proviso is that the sound fell apart during the government
presentation (2nd one in) but the others are okay. Lots of good info
about ICANN and about the Whois privacy issues at the beginning and end
of the session.

Here is the  link from the Livestream

https://livestream.com/internetsociety/preicann61

Please do let me know if you attended some of this event and did not get
a survey. We live in a world where what is counted counts. :-(