[Advisors] TLD governance (was Re: CIRA elections -- no my turn this time)

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Thu Oct 11 21:10:37 PDT 2018

This was an extraordinarily helpful discussion... thank you.

I wish I had access to this quality and candor of discussion all the time, it would be much easier to recognize where time and effort are best invested.

I am very interested in a discussion on the ‘massive role’ that ALAC isn’t playing.

If ALAC cannot or will not take on this role, what kind of agency could?

Are there any viable candidates, or would the agency need to be built from scratch?

JvL