[Advisors] Welcoming Brent Brodie

Brent Brodie bbrodie at lefca.org
Thu Sep 6 06:09:11 PDT 2018

Hello,

Thank you so very much for adding me to the mailing list and for that warm
introduction. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can in due
course and to hear about your exciting ideas for innovation. I have a
particular interest in community capacity and development, and in
particular, learning to harness and utilize tools - conventional or
otherwise, to make local economies grow. If I can be of any assistance at
any point in time, please feel free to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Brent

--
Dr. Brent Brodie