[Advisors] CIRA announces 1.25M for community projects

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Jun 3 06:59:18 PDT 2019

Hello advisors. Just wanted to let you know that CIRA has announced the
successful candidates for funding under the Community Investment
Program. Although I am no longer involved, please join me in thanking
Brian Beaton who is currently on the selection team. I know how much
work it is Brian and that there is always a lot of give and take as
negotiations can be quite intense. But these look like great selections.
I hope you are happy with the results

CIRA announces 1.25 million in funding to improve Canadian internet
infrastructure, online access and digital literacy

https://cira.ca/newsroom/press-releases