[Advisors] AGM completed -- new directors

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Wed Nov 27 18:20:46 PST 2019

Marita - a huge thank you

Peter Frampton
The Learning Enrichment Foundation
(Please pardon the thumbs)

________________________________
From: advisors-bounces at tc.ca on behalf of Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 6:18 PM
To: TC Advisors
Subject: [Advisors] AGM completed -- new directors

Thanks to all who made it to the AGM and to those who had the best of intentions, but still could not make it.  It is not my favourite thing to do in the world, but it is necessary in order to file our official papers with ISED and continue our non-profit status. The deadline for filing is Dec. 13 so there was some urgency. I left it a bit late.

Here is the list of directors for 2020.

Directors: Chris Cope, Fred Campbell, Garth Graham, Brian Beaton, Tracey Axelsson, Clarice Leader, Marita Moll, James Van Leeuwen.

Thanks to these people for agreeing to be on the list. I will get the minutes out as soon as I can