[Advisors] covid-19 and rural internet access

Monique Chartrand direction at communautique.quebec
Sun Apr 12 07:50:32 PDT 2020

Happy to read you and know you're healthy.

I don't think we've ever worked so hard since we've been teleworking, it's crazy.

We've managed to pass our basic training offer for low-income people and seniors, both online and by telephone coaching.

And not to get bored, we're demonstrating the strength of Fab Labs as a distributed neighbourhood manufacturing facility that meets the needs of communities.

We have developed a reusable (unique) protective visor for healthcare workers and are working with a consortium to evaluate the recycling possibilities of plastics, some of which are medically approved.

We document everything on this page to share how we do it worldwide : https://www.communautique.quebec/visiere-de-protection-echofab/

We have a contract with a designated hospital for 30,000 visors in 30 days (by comparison Bombardier will produce 50,000 units). We're learning a lot about the plastics industry and manufacturing processes. The food industry is the key.

Stay tuned! Et Joyeuses Pâques !

Monique

Monique Chartrand
Directrice générale
55, rue de Louvain Ouest #330, Montréal, Québec, Canada H2N 1A4
T : 514 948 6644 • 221
communautique.quebec