[Advisors] Invitation to my presentation: "ICANN'S Multistakeholder Model of Governance" -- Monday -- 3pm EDT

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jul 10 09:19:45 PDT 2020

Hello Advisors. If you have some time on Monday , I will be giving a
presentation via Zoom on ICANN's multistakeholder model. I will be
covering some generalities re: how the MS system started in the internet
governance world. Then moving to specifics of how it works at ICANN. It
is a one hour session starting at 3pm EDT (19:00UTC). Use the contact
number below to get the zoom link. It would be great to have some TC
folks in attendance.

Announcement:

Marita Moll will be presenting the Snipped Webinar (SWebinar) -
/*ICANN"S Multistakeholder Model of Governance*/ - at our next NARALO
monthly meeting on 13 July 2020 @ 19h00. SWebinars are 30 minutes long
followed by 25 minutes of discussion (Q&A). Language: English only.

*Presentation abstract:* /"Improving the effectiveness of ICANN's
multistakeholder model of governance is one of five strategic objectives
in the 2021-2025 strategic plan. This follows almost two years of
facilitated community wide discussions on the challenges currently
facing the system. At-Large input into this discussion so far and next
steps in the process will be presented. The discussion will explore the
following questions: What are the main interests of end users in this
debate? If the voice of end users is to remain strong, where should At
Large focus its attention?"/

Contact staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> for the
ZOOM link.