[Advisors] Get Canada connected coalition

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Jun 27 17:57:04 PDT 2020

Hello advisors. Hope you are all well and managing your way through this
co-vid crisis. I have just finished a week of middle of the night
meetings at virtual ICANN68 -- Kuala Lumpar time zone. This is the
future of international meetings for some time to come, I'm afraid. It
is simply too dangerous to have such gatherings until a reliable vaccine
is found.

Here is an opportunity for us to lend our voices to a national campaign.
Open Media has started a coalition to lobby for reliable high speed
access for all Canadians. Please take a look and let me know if you
think TC should be part of this coalition.

https://action.openmedia.org/page/60429/petition/1?ea.tracking.id=vurl

I think it would be highly appropriate