[Advisors] Low income workshop feedback

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Apr 7 15:54:07 PDT 2021

We had a good team at the low income workshop today. I was checking the
participant list occasionally and saw Garth Graham, Brian Beaton,
Shelley Robinson, Adrian Schmidt -- sorry if I missed anyone. There were
almost 200 people attending  We were very active in the chat. Some of us
were also posting on the jam board -- although it was difficult to
follow it all at once. Much of the discussion was around physical access
-- i.e. infrastructure, as you might expect. The issue of cost figured
highly of course, as this was focussed on low income populations. I
think the message we were most able to get across was the need for a
national strategy.

I think we have been here before -- but at least we know the drill😁