[Advisors] TC mtg -- Thurs, Apr.29 2pm EDT and Ryerson Workshop, Apr.28

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Apr 23 10:38:10 PDT 2021

Hello Advisors. The April TC meeting will be held on Thurs. Apr.29, 2pm
EDT. We will have a presentation on the National Capital Freenet MESH
network project  by Shelley Robinson, ED, NCF and Andrew Martey Asare.

We might also have a few minutes to chat about the second workshop from
the Ryerson Group on Older Adults and Digital Literacy which will be
held on Wednesday Apr. 28 -- 1pm EDT. . You can register for this
workshop at

Ryerson Leadership Lab (ryersonleadlab.com)
<https://www.ryersonleadlab.com/overcoming-digital-divides>

You have to scroll about halfway down on this site to get to the
registration button. I have registered. I hope others will join in. They
need to hear from us.

Garth will be sending out the zoom links to the TC mtg. in a few days.