[Advisors] TC Tebruary mtg -- doodle poll - speaker Rob McMahon

Brian Beaton brianbeaton.nb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:30:11 PST 2021

Thanks for the invite Marita .. I hope it is ok to add to your message.

I have worked with Rob for more than 11 or 12 years. This includes working
in various capacities (co-author, doctoral thesis work, special projects,
research, partnerships, workshops, etc). Before our AGM for Telecommunities
Canada, I asked Rob if he would consider taking on my position as the TC
Board rep for our work with First Mile. He agreed that he would consider
joining the board. I mentioned this to Marita and she recommended giving
everyone involved time to consider this invite and possible board
appointment.

I especially appreciated Marita guidance and now this session with Rob
about some of his innovative research working with rural and remote
communities across the country. I am looking forward to this session.
Thanks to Marita and Rob for working together to make this happen.

Brian

--

Brian Beaton
Box 104, Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y2