[Advisors] Fwd: IEEE Smart Cities etc

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Jul 26 15:39:47 PDT 2021

Wow, thanks James. This is an amazing bio (Peter MacKinnon) -- clearly
someone who has been deeply involved with the Canadian scene re:
internet development from the beginning -- but never on my radar -- so
clearly other circles. I wonder if Garth knows of him through previous
government and other connections.

This would have been an interesting meeting. I was, however, out
exploring some of our national parks out west -- so not possible on my
end. Did you attend? Any thoughts to share? Did the charter challenge
idea go anywhere?

Marita