[Advisors] Fwd: CRTC wholesale rate decision update

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jun 1 17:06:12 PDT 2021

Hello advisors. I am forwarding the note sent to all NCF (National
Capital Freenet) members re: the new crtc rate decision. This is really
a terrible blow to small providers. I believe we should stand firmly
behind any protest activity that is organized seeking a reconsideration
of this decision. Please take the time to read the NCF Press Release
mentioned in this note.

Marita