[Advisors] ICANN public meeting session on youtube

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Jun 10 10:26:57 PDT 2021

Hello advisors. ICANN has started to offer a few of its public meeting
sessions on youtube making it easy for the public to just attend one
session -- no need to go through a formal registration process, etc.
Just click on the link.

This particular session, Tuesday 15, is one I helped organize and I will
be part of the panel addressing the issue -- on behalf of end users. It
will offer some insight into the multistakeholder model, why it is
important, how it might improve, etc. as well as how it fits into other
parts of internet governance activities around the world.

The meeting is being held in Holland (virtually) so for those of us in
Ontario the real time would be 8:30 am. and earlier going west.  Of
course, because it is youtube, you can watch it anytime after that.

Plenary Session: ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model within the Internet
Governance Ecosystem
Tuesday 15 June
12:30-14:00 UTC

https://youtu.be/nkILJM2FJyE
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001haSmk57FlSQ-kEQLYJoZ65eb15gP6irt_XfqGYdTsDBp2H-CluxyvZUSGj6RNu2N1vtu0d0DWS4cnicLXwZuOqWSc3q2llgL4HvVJMVj1K9JbOiZjp6ZwtybFlPJzgFUKMAUsw5HNR8iX2mKnfFdag==&c=wqXosO77c-d9rTe_VN43DjbaMQLchRZRohi3arudQExxgibkz81kxQ==&ch=19UqLsM0ox5ktMXbjo90qzShij3H1r20x5jjP0a1Ocge2Yopon53xw==>