[Advisors] Fwd: IEEE Smart Cities etc

James Van Leeuwen jvl at dusk.ca
Mon Jun 28 14:55:36 PDT 2021

Hi TC folk,

I mentioned a gent I had met recently on a Zoom discussion that I was invited to.

His name is Peter McKinnon, bio is attached.

It was the discussion where somebody floated the notion of a Charter challenge to address Canada's growing disparities in connectivity.

Peter just invited me to an upcoming free IEEE webinar that he’ll be delivering on the topic of Smart Cities:

https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/274444 <https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/274444>

I asked Peter if I could share the invitation, and he encouraged me to do so.

It might be valuable for TC to confer and perhaps collaborate with Peter and his associates going forward.

I'll engage him with this idea at the earliest suitable opportunity.

James