[Advisors] Communautiqe news -- Fab Labs making visors

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Mar 5 10:12:01 PST 2021

Hello advisors. A few years ago, our Quebec partner, Communautique,
developed a connection with the Fab Lab movement. This has blossomed
into major success story. Monique Chartand, Executive Director, reports
that their Fab Lab has been involved in the manufacturing of 35,000
protective visors for the COVID emergency environment since the
beginning of the pandemic. "Our Fab Lab has become a local factory!"
says Monique.

Here is the visor project page :
https://www.communautique.quebec/visiere-de-protection-echofab/
<https://www.communautique.quebec/visiere-de-protection-echofab/>

There is a major Fab Labs Summit scheduled for Montreal in August of
this year. Everything is dependent on the progress of vaccines, of
course, but this might be an event others on this list could be
interested in. Let's keep this on our radar. It might be an opportunity
to (dare I say the word) gather!!!

FAB16 https://fab16.org/ <https://fab16.org/>

Fab City Summit https://summit.fabcity-montreal.quebec/
<https://summit.fabcity-montreal.quebec/>