[Advisors] Welcoming Ivan White

Ivan White ivanjwhite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:03:30 PDT 2021

Hello Folks,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I looked around for a bit and found a Bio
that I will now shyly share with you.

*Hailing from the Mi'kmaq Community of Flat Bay at heart Ivan J White is an
emissary for his culture, heritage, and people.*

*  Formally educated in the field of Marketing and practiced in the areas
of Media and Communications through various paid and volunteer positions
Ivan J has been exploring and communicating the intersections of Business,
Arts and Mi'kmaq Identity since his teenage years.*

*He enjoys volunteering with organizations with mandates that align with
his interests along with writing and playing music. Ivan J currently lives
in St. George’s with his wife Crystal and their two lovely children;
Isabella (11) and Ivan Jr. (8).*

Looking forward to what the future brings.

Best,

--
Ivan J White
Marketing & Research Consultant