[Advisors] doodle poll reminder - Mar,29,31 or Apr.2

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Mar 22 07:05:06 PDT 2021

Hello advisors. This is a gentle reminder to complete the doodle poll
for next week's zoom call.
https://doodle.com/poll/8k3ft62re7mtusni?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
<https://doodle.com/poll/8k3ft62re7mtusni?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>

I am proposing the following as an agenda:

  * Marita Moll: Read-out of just completed ICANN70. Major points of
    discussion, agreement and disagreement on major issues, other
    interesting elements.
  * Garth Graham: Impression and conclusions about the Accessible
    Internet Day event
  * Ivan White: Ryerson digital divide workshop on rural and remote
    issues (if he is able to attend)
  * General discussion

Marita