[Advisors] Agenda adjustment -- guest speaker -- wed. mtg.

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Mar 23 06:53:35 PDT 2021

Hi all. I have just managed to get someone from the Ryerson Lab --
running the Digital Divide workshops -- to drop into our meeting next
Wednesday to talk about the workshops. This is exciting as I know a few
of us have already signed up to participate. It will be nice to have
more information from the organizers about "why now and where is this
going".

We will be joined by Sam Andry, Director of Policy and Research at the
Ryerson Leadership Lab. Here is the link to the workshops with lots of
front end info -- that I have yet to read fully, but will, for sure,
have read it by next Wednesday. I will also extend an invite to Rob
McMahon and Glenn McKnight. Won't hurt to boost our numbers.

https://www.ryersonleadlab.com/overcoming-digital-divides

Marita