[Advisors] Wksp on indigenous/rural issues and TC zoom mtg Wed.

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Mar 29 07:59:28 PDT 2021

The Ryerson Leadership Lab held their first workshop last week. This one
was focussed on indigenous, rural and remote communities. Format was a
panel discussion with an attached jam board where participants could
contribute their thoughts. You can find the panel discussion and
transcript here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZJDb31sHo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZJDb31sHo>

It is not possible to see who participated or any of the discussion. I
am wondering if anyone from this group attended this session. I was at
ICANN mtgs at the time.

*Remember that Sam Andry from Ryerson will be attending our meeting on
Wednesday**
*

*Marita
*