[Advisors] Wksp on indigenous/rural issues and TC zoom mtg Wed.

Ivan White ivanjwhite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:00:43 PDT 2021

I hope to be in attendance but I feel it applicable to let you all know
that an emergency FNI Board Meeting has been called for me at 2PM
(Newfoundland Time) tomorrow afternoon. So there is a very real chance that
I will not be able to make it, and if I am able I will certainly be late
joining. My apologies.

--
Ivan J White
Marketing & Research Consultant