[Advisors] Impressions from webcasts on affordable access

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Mar 31 16:18:51 PDT 2021

Thanks Garth, for participating in these sessions and for taking the
time to record your impressions. It is important to bring challenging
views into these fora and, as was noted on our call, important to bring
the experience of previous digital access discussions back into focus.
IMHO, what's new here is the fact that the topic is back on the table --
driven by the glaring gaps in access exposed during this pandemic as
education, health care, commerce and social life migrated on-line
overnight.

Here's hoping we can find the energy to launch back into the fray.

Marita