[Advisors] TC webpage tribute

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Nov 19 07:45:22 PST 2021

Hello advisors. This is to let you know that we now have a tribute to
Brian Beaton on our site. Webmaster Ian Allen has been urging me to add
some pictures to that list (to make it look less corporate) and there is
a picture with the tribute. I also found a great link to some of the
work done by the CRACIN research team (2001-2005) on the First Nations
K-Net project that Brian managed. TC was a major partner and contributor
to that research project and it is great to pick up a piece of that work
again. Seetc.ca <tc.ca>

Ian is also hoping directors will agree to have photos in the contact
section. These can be avatars, informal sketches, formal/informal pics.
If you agree and have something you would like to share there, please
send it to me.