[Advisors] running again for CIRA board

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Aug 22 06:50:12 PDT 2022

Hello advisors. I am once again running for the community seat on the
CIRA board of directors. If you are a CIRA member, you will have
received a notice from CIRA inviting you to show your support for one of
the candidates listed. THIS IS NOT A VOTE. It is just the process by
which CIRA finalizes the final slate. Only candidates who have 20 or
more shows of support will be allowed to remain on the final ballot.

The invitation contains an ID number and a PIN. I hope you will take a
few minutes to help me stay on the ballot. My election statement, CV,
etc. are available on the site.

Thanks