[Advisors] Fwd: Taming Big Tech: Use a Scalpel Or A Club? In Conversation with Konrad von Finckenstein - Wed. Jan 12 @4pm ET

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 11 07:20:23 PST 2022

Hello advisors and best wishes for 2022. We have made it through another
dismal holiday season -- but spring will come, and with it, a return to
more normal living.

Andrew Clement, our most recent member, is hosting a talk on Wed. Jun 12
with former CRTC commis. Conrad von Finkenstein. See details below -- it
will be a most interesting discussion, I am sure. Von Finkenstein is not
afraid to poke dragons.😁

Marita