[Advisors] draft AGM minutes

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Jan 15 11:01:02 PST 2022

Hello advisors. For the benefit of those who could not attend, I am
circulating a copy of the draft AGM minutes. Some of the text is
standard legal motions, as minutes generally are. But you might find the
reports from directors of interest. It really is amazing to learn about
the different projects our members are involved in -- and this is one of
the places where we document that.

It is still draft, so let me know if there are any issues with the text.

At the same time, I am recirculating the president's report, for your
interest.