[Advisors] Request for action: The Student Press Freedom Act...an amazing initiative from a new generation of activists

James Van Leeuwen jvl at dusk.ca
Mon Jan 24 00:11:53 PST 2022

I wish these students well Marita, and I’ll support their initiative personally, but I don’t think it aligns well with TC’s mission.

James

Mission Statement

To ensure that all Canadians are able to participate in community-based communications and electronic information services by promoting and supporting local community network initiatives.
To represent and promote the Canadian community networking movement at the national and international level.