[Advisors] on the subject of ICANN volunteers

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Mar 29 06:22:08 PDT 2022

Hello advisors. I have been pretty immersed in ICANN matters -- which is
often what is happening when you don't hear much from me. In the
background, the difficulty of attracting volunteers to the end user and
civil society stakeholder groups has become acute. I have been working
with several At Large colleagues to get this issue on the front burner.
See below an article that was just published in CircleID -- the blog
site which reaches many people working in the internet governance space.

Facing the Future of ICANN volunteer recruitment

https://circleid.com/posts/20220328-facing-the-future-of_icann_volunteer-recruitment
<https://circleid.com/posts/20220328-facing-the-future-of_icann_volunteer-recruitment>