[Advisors] explaining the internet -- from child to expert

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Nov 28 08:34:31 PST 2022

Excellent observation Garth. Yes, it was a bit of a puzzle. Wired
Magazine does have a pretty tech savvy audience -- so describing the
internet in terms of cables, routers and IP addresses would make sense
to them. But would it not be cool to create something the explains the
Internet from the perspective of community impact as experienced by 5
different community groups.

Marita