[Advisors] Fwd: doodle poll reminder and minutes

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Nov 29 06:27:00 PST 2022

Good morning. There have been 6 responses to the doodle poll so far. I
will leave it open for a bit longer in case a few of you missed it.
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/ejZ9YEYe
<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/ejZ9YEYe>

Also attached is a draft of the minutes of the meeting of last year's
AGM. We will be accepting these minutes at the meeting coming up. If you
see anything that should adjusted, please let me know.

Thanks

Marita