[Advisors] CIRA elections

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Oct 10 01:44:49 PDT 2022

Many thanks to those of you who were able to vote in the CIRA elections.
There were many excellent candidates and I was happy to have placed 4th.
However, I was saddened to see that the winning candidate on the members
list had once again used the members list to solicit votes -- something
which is strongly discouraged by CIRA and which most candidates respect.
So, not wanting to see such a strategy get locked in, I am once again
appealing to board to take some preventative action.

The following is from the CIRA election site: "CIRA strongly encourages
members who receive the list to only contact those members who are part
of their professional and/ or social circle to respect members' privacy."

I am in the process of documenting the fact that Matthew Gamble, ignored
this request to respect members' privacy. I certainly did receive such a
message. I am wondering if any of  you received a message from Gamble
and if so, is he part of your social/professional circle? If you got
that message and still have a copy somewhere, sure would appreciate a
copy. I deleted mine in haste.

Thanks for any help with this