[Advisors] U.S. harmonizes data gov. with E.U.

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Oct 10 05:30:35 PDT 2022

Hello advisors. It has taken a long time, but finally U.S. data privacy
rules are being harmonized in favour of the EU general data protection
regulations.

FACT SHEET: President Biden Signs Executive Order to Implement the
European Union-U.S. Data Privacy Framework | The White House
<https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/10/07/fact-sheet-president-biden-signs-executive-order-to-implement-the-european-union-u-s-data-privacy-framework/>

I am not sure what the situation in Canada is, but since a lot of our
data travels through the U.S., I guess this will protect us as well.