[Advisors] ChatBotGPT defines community networking

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 10 08:06:12 PST 2023

Been here all along, actually. Can't seem to find the off ramp🙁

I did take the opportunity to highlight this discussion here in Canada
as part of my report on TC activities at yesterday's monthly meeting of
NARALO -- North American Regional At Large Organization. Thanks to the
other TC members who attended that meeting

Marita